<TAJ MAHAL IS CLOSED ON FRIDAYS>
The National Chambal Safari sanctuary could be accessed from Agra (68 km) by surface following Agra-Bah-Fatehabad road, a 90-minute drive by taxi car. The Chambal sanctuary is also known as the Tristate sanctuary as it is lying in the common territorial boundary of three major states - Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. So a visitor can access this sanctuary from three different states respectively as per his travel proximity. An area of 1235 Square km is protected under the sanctuary with a 400 km stretch of the river Chambal to safeguard the critically endangered species of crocodiles (Gharial). The Chambal Wildlife Sanctuary provides safe heaven to a few critically endangered species of the crocodile, the dolphins and the red-crowned turtles. Wildlife lovers book a Chambal Safari Sightseeing tour with a local tour guide (Naturalist) to watch the critically vanishing species of crocodiles in their natural habitat and explore the rich flora and fauna of the Chambal Sanctuary. The Sanctuary is like a growth engine for the entire Chambal belt and the local government here is rolling out new tourist-friendly features to attract overseas visitors to fly to India. Come, be witness to this wildlife sanctuary and explore species of crocodiles while sailing the most pristine river in India.
- Duration - 02 Nights / 03 Days
- Places Covered: Delhi - Agra - Chambal - Delhi
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide - Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pick-up service - Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi on request
Full Tour Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi - Agra
Pick Up From Delhi Airport, Drive To Agra, Check in Hotel, Visit Agra Fort, Itmad - Ud - Daulah (Baby Taj), Also Visit Marble Inlay Factory, Night Stay in Agra .
Day 02 : Agra - Chambal Safari (By Road, 70 Kms) - Agra
Early Morning Visit Taj Mahal During Sunrise, Back To Hotel For Breakfast And Proceed To Chambal, Enjoy the tour of Chambal by watching birds, Enjoy 1-2 hours boat cruise on the river Chambal where you will spot marsh crocodiles, the endangered Gangetic Dolphin. Optional trip of camel safari through the rugged ravines can be arranged. Back To Agra, Night Stay in Agra.
Day 03 : Agra - Delhi (By Road, 210 Kms, Express Highway)
After Breakfast, Visit Mahatab Bagh, Sikandra and Drive To Delhi, Transfer To Delhi Airport.
- Tonga Ride at Agra
- Boat Ride at Chambal Safari. (subject to availability)
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
What's Not Included
- Monument fees
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.