<TAJ MAHAL IS CLOSED ON FRIDAYS>
These historical monuments are well-known tourist attractions as well. The Taj Mahal in Agra and the Khajuraho temples are two such monuments which are well-renowned, all around the world. Through this 12 nights and 13 days Taj Mahal with Khajuraho tour, you will get a chance to visit both of these sites, which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. That is not all. Taj Mahal is also one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Duration - 02 Nights / 03 Days
- Places Covered: Delhi - Agra - Chambal - Delhi
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide - Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pick-up service - Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi on request
Full Tour Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi - Agra
Pick Up From Delhi Airport, Drive To Agra, Check in Hotel, Visit Agra Fort, Itmad - Ud - Daulah (Baby Taj), Also Visit Marble Inlay Factory, Night Stay in Agra .
Day 02 : Agra - Chambal Safari (By Road, 70 Kms) - Agra
Early Morning Visit Taj Mahal During Sunrise, Back To Hotel For Breakfast And Proceed To Chambal, Enjoy the tour of Chambal by watching birds, Enjoy 1-2 hours boat cruise on the river Chambal where you will spot marsh crocodiles, the endangered Gangetic Dolphin. Optional trip of camel safari through the rugged ravines can be arranged. Back To Agra, Night Stay in Agra.
Day 03 : Agra - Delhi (By Road, 210 Kms, Express Highway)
After Breakfast, Visit Mahatab Bagh, Sikandra and Drive To Delhi, Transfer To Delhi Airport.
- Tonga Ride at Agra
- Boat Ride at Chambal Safari. (subject to availability)
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
What's Not Included
- Monument fees
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.