<TAJ MAHAL IS CLOSED ON FRIDAYS>
The itinerary includes stops in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur where you will visit each city's top monuments and attractions. From the Indian capital of Delhi, head to the Taj Mahal in Agra and then on to Jaipur. This tour includes one night in Agra and one night in Jaipur.
- Duration - 02 Nights / 03 Days
- Places Covered: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide - Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pick-up service - Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi on request
Full Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Delhi - Agra
Pick up on your given time from the Airport/Railway Station/Hotel, or desired location in Delhi. Meet your guide Your Delhi sightseeing begins, With Old Delhi Jama Masjid( largest mosque in India ), Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi's memorial.), visit Qutub Minar (A UNESCO World Heritage Site built in the 11th century), Humayun’s Tomb (A magnificent mausoleum built by a wife for her husband in 16th century), then drive around the British Era Govt. buildings, Parliament House, Presidential Palace, Secretariat Buildings, and India Gate, then drive to Agra. Overnight in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
Early morning at 5:45 AM, Meet your Guide then visit the glorious Taj Mahal at Sunrise (UNESCO World Heritage Site)Taj mahal looks Amazing during the sunrise that's why it's recommended. Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Later visit Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage Site)It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638,, and drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri(The city itself was founded as the capital of the Mughal Empire in 1571 by Emperor Akbar). Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
Today you have a full-day private tour of Amer Fort and Jaipur city. The morning journey starts with an entrance of Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world). Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. later drive to Delhi Airport or Railway Station/Hotel for your onward journey. We can also drop you off at Jaipur Airport. Your tour ends with joyful memories.
- All sightseeing by air conditioned car.
- 3,4,5 Star Hotel stay in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur,Ranthambhore (twin-sharing)
- Professional Tour Guides
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station pickup/drop-off
- English speaking tour guide.
- All Parkings , Toll Taxes & State Taxes.
What's Not Included
- Monument fees
- Any Accommodation
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.